Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's Craft Time - Valentine's Day

I don't decorate for Valentine's day or have a Valentine  :( but I'm crazy in love with some of the cute ideas out in the blogosphere. I thought I'd share some of my favorite with you. If you make one, send me a picture and tell me how it turned out!

This one is from Martha Stewart. I heart the decorated soaps and could see myself making these. The lettering is such a cool idea. I've always wanted to try making soap! 

 
These filled tarts look yummy and are from The Farm Chicks.


I think the texture of the fabric wreath from Design-Aholic is great! Scroll to the bottom of the link for the tutorial.


These aren't necessarily "Valentine's Day" specific, but they are awfully cute. I'm too old to wear these hair barrettes, but I know a couple of  little girls in my extended family who would be very happy to get them as a gift. These are from The Purl Bee.


Hope you enjoyed a quick tour of some of the things that I'm loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment