Friday, July 23, 2010

Fab Friday Favorites

Welcome to Fab Friday Favorites where I cruise blogs looking for creative ideas to share.


Shannon Makes Stuff has a tutorial for these cute zipper ballet flats. I love all things decorated with zippers!


Joy Beadworks created this great caste cement leaf to be used as a bird bath. How pretty to have nestled amongst flowers.


Smidgens of Piffle updated a leather briefcase by gluing fabric to it. Doesn't it look cute?


Katie at Impatiently praying for Patience via Living with Lindsay created some floor candlesticks to coordinate with ones she already had. I think they turned out great.


This mod filing cabinet over at Potholes and Pantyhose uses wood grain contact paper to make this super cool design. It looks like it took forever but I just love it. I've got an ugly black filing cabinet in my son's room ready for some pretty.


Frugal with a Flourish gets creative with Mod Podge and turns an ordinary poster into a work of art by adding "brush strokes". Go check out her pictures to see the fine details.


Simpsonized Crafts created this beautiful decor item out of egg crates! LOVE.


Over at Mod Podge Rocks was this great screen printed t-shirt. They used Mod Podge as the resist. Great tutorial and it really makes me want to try this technique.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Fab Friday Favorites!


 

2 comments: