Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Felt Tissue Holder

I'm one of those women who cry at just about anything - happy, sad, sentimental, etc. I'm sensitive and feel things deeply. This is not a trait I'm really happy having. The sensitive thing yes - the crying no. I always carry a hanky but it doesn't stand up to my waterworks and is soon useless. So I carry a little package of tissues with me always. But they are boring looking, so I made this little holder for my purse.


I liked it so much I made a second one for my tote bag!



They are just some felt, pinking scissors, a sewing machine (although you could hand stitch it) and a little hot glue to hold the heart on. I think they look really cute! Oh it cost me $1.00 for two new packs of tissues, I had the felt and glue on hand.


2 comments:

  1. OK, that is ADORABLE! and seems super easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely adorable!! That would be a cute stocking stuffers at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete