Wednesday, September 7, 2011

College

My son left today to go back to college in Savannah Georgia. I will miss him terribly! He'll be back home in just 10 short weeks for fall break. Then back the first of the year and at school through the first week of June. He'll have 10 days for Spring break but won't be coming home in order to save some money. At least that's the plan. It will be really hard not to see him from January until June! I don't look forward to that.

Anyway I'm walking around the house talking to the dog and cat for company. I'm trying to find the positives in having him gone. Like walking around naked after my shower (sorry for that mental image), not having to share the brownies I made yesterday, grocery shopping/cooking/cleaning for only 1, using his bedroom as a sewing room.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment