Thursday, January 28, 2010

Decorate - An Unexpected Pop of Color

This is a great idea I read somewhere on the Interweb (can't remember where). But I think it's really fun. 

 
  

Aren't they great looking? And so easy. I used these:
purchased at my local Home Depot for $1.70 each plus a $.50 piece of scrapbook paper. They are meant for wallpaper but work fab with the bazillion scrapbook papers out there. For only $2.20 and a few minutes work, you can add an unexpected pop of color and pattern anywhere. Plus they are so easy to change out when you feel like mixing things up a little. They also make the outlet covers. So add these little babies to your Home Depot shopping list. If you are like me, you are there more often than the grocery store.

1 comment:

  1. Super Cute. I've been looking for something like this for my son's room. Thanks

    ReplyDelete