Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Container Store Sale

I just received my new Container Store Sale Catalog. Swoon! I love their products. Below are some of my favorites.

This is the Etched Floral 3 drawer cart currently on sale for $19.99. Oh how I wish I had a place to use this! For my desk or craft area or as a night stand! Darn, I could use the storage but have no place to put it.

These Daisy Storage boxes are on sale for $6.99 and $9.99. They also have matching bins and drawer organizers. Don't they just make you smile?

These WaterWeek bottles with tray are such a great idea.  There are 5 16 oz bottles. The catalog suggests using them for the week. I'd get two sets and use them for a day for an easy way to keep track of how much water I'm drinking (I drink LOTS of water a day). Love the tray to keep them from knocking over in the frig. Easy to grab one and go. And they are pretty! On sale now for $14.99 for the set of 5 and tray.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this sale info - I'm going to hop on over to their website now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look fun! I love the container store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that 3 drawer cart - I think I am going to try to do that to mine. By the way, I got the swatch clutch in the mail and I love it! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete