Sunday, November 14, 2010

Still Decluttering

I'm still decluttering the condo. I'm on a roll and can't seem to stop. I've decided to streamline my wardrobe to the following colors that I look my best: black, gray, white, blue, green, pink, purple. Good bye warm colors: brown, yellow, red and orange! I've been going through my clothes and donating ones that don't fit this color scheme (assuming that I have enough clothes left so I don't have to purchase anything new). This has allowed me to get rid of the 8 purses that don't go with this new scheme. I still have shoes and jewelry to go through and streamline to coordinating items. I just started on my makeup, face wash and moisturizers. Why do I keep the products that I end up not liking?!  It feels so good to declutter! I keep reading organizing, simplicity and living a minimal life blogs to keep me inspired and moving forward.


2 comments:

  1. How great for you! I would love to do this!
    Decluttering really does feel good, although I don't do it very often.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for decluttering. I feel so much better after I have gone through things and paired down.

    ReplyDelete