Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012


Boy this year has zipped by! Even though I had some health challenges and I was still adjusting to having my son away at college, the year has been better than the last several. I am thankful.

I've spent some time writing down both personal and decorating goals for 2012. I only accomplished one major personal goal from last year (out of 5) and I'm looking foward to a more focused and purposeful life this year. On the decorating front I hope to finish my living room, dining room, bathroom and 2nd bedroom. Those rooms are 85% finished. I just need to focus (see a theme?) and get them completed. I'll love to have those projects off my to-do list.

One goal I have is to get back to my writing. I want to blog once a week this year. I had to decide which blog to use (I have several) and I think Pink Laundry Room is a good spot for my ramblings mixed in with some decorating and design inspiration. 

What about you? How was your 2011? What are your goals for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment