Sunday, May 27, 2012

It never hurts to ask

I bought a new rug for the living room several weeks ago. I'll have pictures of it in the room shortly. I have it  rolled up and put it away as my dog was sick and I didn't want to take a chance on the new black and white rug getting gross stuff on it. Even though its polypropylene and should be easy to wash off, I was a little freaked out.

Anyway I received an email to review the rug and happily did so. I then clicked over to the website page to see what the review looked like on line. There I noticed that the rug was now 60% off (I purchased it when it was 30% off). I contacted the online customer service representative and asked about their price match guarantee and if that applies to their own site. After a few minutes of research the customer service representative refunded me $45 or the difference between 30% and 60% off! The rug now cost $89 with free shipping and no sales tax for a 8x10 rug! What a bargain!!

It's still on sale now if you want to get one for yourself at Rugs USA here.  I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment