Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 11 - Desk Accessories

I updated my desk accessories. I used to use a silverware holder from Ikea. It worked fine but was a little boring.

I upgraded to this.



It's an antique glass ice bucket with silver handle. I've had this tucked away in my china cabinet for a year or so. I really like having it out where it is used every day. Next to it I have a little blue and white pottery dish I picked up at the Salvation Army. It's perfect for holding spare change, rubber bands and clips. I already had the blue vase. I really love the gradation of color of the vase. I have plans to make some coffee filter roses to go in the tall vase sometime soon. This little change makes me smile.

This post is part of my series of 31 Days of Updates Around the Condo.

No comments:

Post a Comment