Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 12 - Blue and White Pottery

I've been cleaning out some extra stuff around the house and making small trips to the Salvation Army to donate. While there I feel obligated to stop in and see if there is anything that has to come home with me. Well I've lucked out and found a piece of blue and white oriental pottery each time I'm at the store. I don't know how that it is possible but it's been once a week or every other week for almost 2 months and I find a piece of blue and white pottery. Usually I purchase said pottery. Each piece has only $2 or $3 dollars. I now have a nice collection in my office, otherwise know as my son's bedroom when he is home from college. I've rearranged the shelves to display my new collection. I like how it looks.






No comments:

Post a Comment