Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Great Purge - Summer 2013


I'm in the midst of "The Great Purge Summer 2013". Seriously I am in the mood to organize and get rid of stuff. And you probably know when the mood hits to take advantage of it. I've got the items above, plus a couple additional lamps, and a large lampshade to donate to the Salvation Army on Monday.

I still have to go thru the craft closet, my fabric stash, items I've stashed in my son's closet while he's away at college and most of the kitchen cabinets. So basically I've gone thru the bathroom, hall closet, my bedroom and the china cabinet. I've also thrown away a couple bags of trash and donated a big box of non-perishables and unused health and beauty items to a shelter. I have so much fun doing this! The only part that is a pain is that I'm on the 3rd floor and it's a lot of work carrying things out to the car or dumpster. 

It's 8:30 pm and I'm starting to run out of steam. But its been a super productive day.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment