Friday, November 15, 2013

Michael Kors Purse Look-a-Like

I'm in love with this Michael Kors purse for $298 (currently on sale for $178 at Nordstrom). But even at 40% off its way too expensive for me.

I found this great substitute at Old Navy for $20 when it was on sale with 30% off last week.



It doesn't have the additional long shoulder strap that the Michael Kors bag has but its fine without it. It looks much better in person. The vinyl could really pass for leather (unless you are holding and feeling it) and its more slouchy when you are carrying it. (I was surprised that the purse was $7 cheaper in the store than online. I found that about several items. I think in the future I'll shop in person at Old Navy.)

Anyway I'm very happy with my new purse. It won't last as long as a leather handbag, but I like to switch up my bags every season so a $20 purse is just perfect for me.

Find any good look-a-likes lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment