Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Great Day

I had such a nice day today with my son. First off the weather was a beautiful high 70's degrees today. Such a welcomed relief from the 95+ of the last few weeks. I spent a great afternoon walking around the Museum of the Art Institute of Chicago downtown Chicago. Especially since the first and second Wednesday's of the month is free. Yea free day! We had a late lunch at Panda Express which is a treat because we don't eat out hardly ever. And to top it all off my friend dropped by a thank you bottle of wine for me. I popped it into the refrigerator and am enjoying a glass as I type this.  I would have had a few pictures to post except my batteries never charged. Time for new rechargables I think.

If only every day was this great!

No comments:

Post a Comment