- Finish the living room: paint the closet, ceiling and black dressers, upholster the oak chair, teak oil the teak, make some decorative accents, replace couch, replace coffee table
- Finish my son's room: make/purchase drapes, make some pillows, complete some artwork, replace the ceiling fan and have the water damaged window sill replaced.
- Finish the bathroom: repair the door, hang towel racks, seal grout over sink.
- Finish the dining room: paper back the china cabinet, find new chairs & reupholster them, set up the bar cart, make a gallery wall with shelves and leaning black frames.
- Misc: hide the cable tv cable, paint all the trim white, paint all the doors black, wash all windows & screens inside and out.
I do know that with these house goals and the personal goals I'll share later I need to be more productive. Less sitting on my butt, more doing. All the projects sound so easy on paper. I have a whole year. How can I NOT get these done? Everything takes longer than I anticipate. I also overestimate the amount of time, energy and patience I actually DO have.
How about you? Do you make goals for the year?